Sunday, January 25, 2009

I guess, if you say so...

Humor - I appreciate not only being able to laugh and joke around with you, but also the way you are able to laugh at yourself and act goofy.
Reliability - You can be counted on to see things through even when at times I know you don't want to.
Compassion - You have a genuine concern for others.
Emotions - I love the fact that we have been able to share each others emotions
Honesty - Always being able to count on what you say and do.
Personality - You have a way of lighting up a room even when you are quiet, people just seem to notice you.
THIS NEXT ONE I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO SAY I'M NUTS AND DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TAKING ABOUT, BUT YOU ARE WRONG.
Looks - You are very attractive and cute and some what shy which adds to your cuteness.
It's very hard for me to sit and break Sandy into different categories because she so a total package and everybody has different traits and qualities. The difference is how each person impacts others lives. I feel Sandy has made a positive impact on my life. She helps me see things in a different light and gives me encouragement without even knowing she is helping me. Special friends are far and few between and I feel Sandy is that special friend to me. Sandy, a while ago when things looked real bad I asked you for a favor: Start everyday by looking in the mirror and smiling at yourself. I asked you to do this because I want you to see what I see, not only the reflection, but what's on the inside that makes that reflection possible.
Jon

No comments: