Thursday, November 13, 2008

Finding my way

I'm trying to get back into writing and am having a hard time doing it. I think I need a break from work to get back my life, thoughts and happiness again. I need to find my way and not pressure myself to write or it will become a chore and I don't want that. My posts have been to help and/or inspire and when you don't feel all that helpful for inspired - I don't know what to write. There have been a few posts about when I struggle, but mostly I try to be uplifting or I try at least. Even if I feel down I'd post, but to feel nothing - it's strange.

I have a half day of work tomorrow and am getting to gether with a friend and am off the week of Thanksgiving - hopefully I'll find some inspiration.

3 comments:

Chris said...

I think just sharing your story has inspired many people, including me. Although I may not suffer from the same disease you do, I can understand your struggles with food (I have a problem with weight) and your struggles with yourself. So don't ever think you're not making a difference, you are. If you can make such a difference in my life, imagine what you are doing for others.

Rochelle said...

I don't think I've ever posted a comment on your blog, but I wanted you to know that I read it regularly/when you post. There's a whole lot I'd love to say, but probably don't have room for. Let me just say that we struggle with many of the same sorts of things, just in different ways. Please check out my blog (although this sort of stuff isn't what I write about), go to my complete profile, and you can click on contacting me by email. I'd love to hear from you, so we can talk in more detail. I do not feel I ran across your blog by chance. (It was through a friend, I just don't recall which friend.) Despite your struggle, you are a blessing and an inspiration to many!

Hope to hear from you soon.

sandy said...

Thanks for your wonderful comments. I haven’t posted in a while and I hate that. Things have been so crazy and I lost my passion for it. But, today I logged on to post and saw your comments and wanted to say thank you. It is nice to hear someone is reading my story and is interested in what I have to say. Have a wonderful holiday