Saturday, December 13, 2008

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

Last year I did the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and it was such an amazing experience that I've decided to do it again this year. I registered last week and already received the material in the mail to get started. I'm working on my personal web page through Avon so that I can start fundraising. Soon I'll have to start training (I remember that - not so much fun, but worth it in the end).

This year the event is June 6-7 2009 I will be walking with my best friend Regina along with thousands of others who truly believe that we can make a difference in the lives of women everywhere. Please take a moment to consider donating to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. I know that times are tough, money is tight. . . but even just a small donation adds up and makes a difference.


No comments: