Sunday, January 25, 2009

I guess, if you say so...

I wish you could see yourself through the eyes of others. I really believe that you would be amazed at the woman the rest of us can see. I will try to explain the individual I see.
You are courageous. You have taken some major steps in the past year. All of these required the strength of courage. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, you are courageous (i.e., separation, new apartment, seeking help)
You are one of the most thoughtful people I know.
You are a good listener.
You are cooperative.
You have empathy.
You love butterflies. Always remember that "butterflies are free". Think of yourself as coming out of the cocoon and believe that you are a beautiful butterfly who is learning to be free.
You are pretty, sweet, thin, lovable. You care. You are you and that alone makes you special and unique.
I believe in you and trust that you will learn to believe in you too!
Mary

No comments: