Saturday, September 20, 2008

Things I Love

My journey is full of fear, pain, love, shame, wonder, luck, daring and marvelous imperfections. I invite you to travel along with me as I share my stumblings, astonishment's and discoveries. It isn't easy for any of us to transcend the past or pain we might have suffered. Yet, there are gifts in those pains and we can choose to let light into the dark places. After many years of self-healing, therapy and investigating my interior, I bring you this collection of stories, memories and simple truths.

Today is full of reflection: a look at the things that I love and that bring me joy on a day to day basis.


I love butterflies, they symbolize hope to me, new life


I love the word "hope" it's what I cling to as I recover


My favorite journal, it went with me on my journey today


A painting done by a friend, several years ago, to let me know who she saw me to be


A button I received at an eating disorder workshop, I have it with me almost always


Sunshine, what more needs to be said


My shadow, sometimes it's not so scary


Me, yes me! I'm starting to love myself, yeah!


Pepper


Blacky

I'm sharing my journey so that you can be a part of my exploration. I am continuing to self-heal the wounds and holes left over from earlier life. I cry more, feel deeper and have more tools to navigate through tough times.

2 comments:

Cori Magnotta said...

I love my Polly’s butterfly bracelet & NEAD necklace!

Oh, I also love you and what you stand for!!

~Cori~

Chris said...

I love your positive outlook...and I really like the bird on your journal, the sky pic, the shadow pic, and of course, your cats!